A tailored fit
Providing the right level of support for your staff is paramount to delivering success. At OpenICT we have a range of Support tools that help to deliver seamless, integrated managment of your IT services. From Data Security Policies to maintaining hardware - and everything inbetween. OpenICT provides you with an IT support team that is there for you when you need us.
- 24x7 monitoring of your network and core infrastructure
- Open 6 days a week 8am to 6pm with out of hours support as standard
- Trade discount on hardware purchases
- Pro-active maintenance
- Consultation as standard
- Google Apps For Education deployment
- Apple trained engineers
Take a look at some of ours services, we are proud of what can achieved with the right partnership.
For Business Managers
OpenICT adheres to the strict principles of internationally recognised ITIL support processes. For you this means not having to worry about hardware falling out of warranty, or surprise budget expenditure. It means there is always someone, who works directly with the school, that you can contact - whenever you need them. It means having a Support Charter outlining our Service Level Agreement - and knowing that we stick to it. It means you're safe in our hands.
Our support provides:
- 2 hour emergency call out 7 days a week
- 2 hour or less response time to all requests
- Management of third party contractors
- Highly trained and professional CRB checked technicians
- Regular maintanence and structured support process
- Regular updates on all support requests
ITIL is more than a set of rules, it is a way of working that defines us. Making sure that problems don't escalate into disasters, ensuring things are dealt with in a timely fashion, while keeping you in the loop. ITIL is our promise to you that we will get the job done and done right.
For Teaching staff
We want to be a part of your team - Information and Communication Technologies are such an integral part of our daily lives that they can not be ignored. Unfortunately employing a team that can effectively manage everything to do with ICT can become very expensive.
OpenICT bridges that gap. Our System Support Managers work with your Leadership Team to ensure we are delivering the right tools and services. Through regular discussions with co-ordinators and SLT we can help drive your vision for excellence.
Consultation, that comes as standard with Managed Support contracts, delivers many benefits:
- In depth budget proposals
- Training across a broad range of tools and practices
- Auditing and preparation of policies
- Advice and delivery on ICT best practice
The benefits of an IT consultant working directly with your staff, but with out the prohibitive costs are huge. Ensuring your vision is measured, structured and attainable is, well... priceless!